According to the setting of educational goals, within the limited time and resources, middle and upper level students will be trained in the direction of optimization, so as to enhance the competitiveness of students to enter the society in the future. According to the above-mentioned educational goals, in conjunction with a series of materials science and engineering related courses planned, we hope to cultivate students with the following core abilities (educational effectiveness, Program outcomes)
1. The ability to apply basic science and engineering principles to materials engineering.
2. The ability to understand material structure, properties, manufacturing process, and functional relationships.
3. Use scientific and technological knowledge and measurement methods in material selection and design work.
4. Cross-domain and cross-international team work and effective communication skills.
5. Discover, present, research and solve material engineering problems.
Six. Understanding of professional and moral responsibility.
7. Understand the impact of engineering methods on the global and social environment.
8. Pursue innovation, pay equal attention to practice and theory, and establish lifelong learning habits.
Master's core competence
1. The ability to use mathematics, science and engineering knowledge.
2. Ability to design, execute and analyze research results.
Three, have the ability to write professional papers.
4. Ability to plan management, innovation and independent thinking.
Fifth, cross-field work and integrated management capabilities.
Six. Good international outlook and lifelong self-learning ability.